Aluminum Turkey Fryer Boiler Set with Gloves
- Estimated delivery: Dec 07 - Dec 11
Free shipping on all orders.
- Quick assembly: easy to assemble within 15-minutes
- Set content: including 30 Qt. pot, 10 Qt. pot, lid, perforated fryer steamer basket, temperature thermometer, perforated turkey rack, lifting hook, marinade injector, burner stand, LP hose and regulator
- Combo design: 30 Qt. turkey fryer: use the basket to deep-fry or steam turkey and seafood, remove the basket to boil soups, stews and jambalaya, 10 Qt. fish fryer: fry fish, chicken wings, French fries and small items, not for the heavy turkey
- High output: 50,000 BTU cast iron burner guarantees the great power for frying a heavy turkey or a basket full-filled with fish and the adjustable air control panel with dust-resistant mesh can control oxygen or gas consumption for clean blue flame of the burner
- Solid foundation: this set features a square, all-welded and durable steel stand with 4 triangle legs for firmly securing footing and preventing tipping, it is important and necessary for high heat oil outdoor cooking
- Accurate temperature monitor: ultra-fast 11.8 in. L probe thermometer checks the fluctuation of internal oil temperature in real-time
- Turkey preparation: 2 oz./60 ml marinade injector with an anti-rust stainless steel needle for turkey preparation and to ensure the deep penetration and even sauce distribution before frying
- Convenient operation: heavy-duty riveted handles on the fryer prevent your hands from scalding, the lifting handle can hook the top of plated poultry rack easily after frying the turkey and the anti- heat long handle on the fish fryer makes it easy to lift food out of the hot oil
Have used twice. Boiled corn on cob for 20 people in August and worked perfectly. Cooked 18 lb turkey for thanksgiving and bird was delicious. Luckily a guest recommended turning off burner when putting turkey in as I did experience boil over when turkey inserted. Would have had serious fire if burner was on. This would be a simple advice in instructions and potentially could prevent damages or injury.
The only negative thing I can say is maybe the quality of the steel but I found out you can fry most anything in it I did a turkey the other day other than misjudging the minutes to cook her did phenomenal you can take fried chicken and they got a basket with holes in it dropped 20 pieces of fried chicken in pull it out 17 minutes later and you've got perfect Fried Chicken it comes with a thermometer you have to keep the thermometer in there I like to keep my frying on about 3:40 to 360 and it's very easy to do I'm very pleased
My daughter in law loved it for a birthday gift it was perfect for the price came with different size pots
Definitely worth the money and I can't believe that we have a great weekend using it
I've worked with quite a few cookers in the past. This unit is far better than those I've had. Also, it comes with a lot of extras. It'ssturdy, built well and well worth the cost. It'sa great investment that will make any outing enjoyable. Most importantly- it's SAFE!!