4-Burner Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Cover
- Estimated delivery: Dec 07 - Dec 11
Free shipping on all orders.
Grill or griddle, that won't be a problem anymore! Royal Gourmet Premium 4-Burner Gas Grill and Griddle Combo delivers both two features. Thanks to the user-friendly design, the assembly procedure is minimized and can be done in 15 minutes. with two separate cooking zones, you can either fry rice, eggs, pancakes, bacon and French toast or grill steaks like a traditional gas grill. Don't hesitate! Just package GD401 into your car and go for a Sunday camping with family or friends!
- Combo Design: Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones, each 292 sq. in. , totaling 584 sq. in. of cooking space.
- Powerful Burners: 4 burners with an overall of 48,000 BTUs output.
- Automatic Ignition System: Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel.
- Portable: Easy to assemble within 15 minutes; with fold-down legs for compact storage and convenient transport, it is ideal for cookouts.
- No Fussy Cleanup: Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup.
- Ample Preoaration Space: Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation.
- Hanging Bar Design: Lower hanging bar design keep your grilling accessories within arms' reach.
- Easy to Transport: Four locking casters offer easy-moving.
The Thing I like about this particular, Gourmet Grill is that, it's easy to cook on & it's easy clean and get rid of grease and the excessive spills left behind from cooking greasy hamburgers 'n' steaks, Gerard.
Arrived in good condition, really easy assembly, mostly just add the legs and wheels. The question is, does it work well? Yes! I cooked up some killer skirt steak, beef short ribs, burgers all in on effort. For the price and quality, I am really happy with this purchase.
Hear distribution works really well so that I am able to use whole area of flat top ! Usually my son puts things like this together but I ended up doing it an was very easy . Flat top cleaning has been pleasantly surprising easy to clean.
Grill did have a small ding when I unboxed. Looks like it was from the inside of front panel but customer service was great. Had to be the easiest assembly instruction I have ever worked with. Grill looks great and working well.
If I could give a 10 star I would. I bought for my husband father's day present. Gave it to him a day early. Deliver was awesome! Cooks fantastic! He couldn't be more happy! Love griddle slash grill its perfect!