5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Estimated delivery: Dec 07 - Dec 11
Free shipping on all orders.
- Total of 632 sq. in. cooking space, including 477 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 155 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack provides ample cooking area for about 15 hamburgers at the same time
- Reliable electronic ignition system offers quick start-up with the simple push of a button and speeds up the inner heat delivering
- Two 7 in. durable wheels make it more convenient to move grill within your backyard or patio: 2 fixed legs with leg bases provide strong stability while cooking with this grill
- The built-in temperature gauge provides real-time and accurate heat monitoring and control to make your delicacies have best flavors
- This propane gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU) 6 stainless steel burners offer a total of 64,000 BTU output for delivering even heat
- Sear burner generates 14,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick and even heat distribution; lidded side burner offering 10,000 BTU is ideal for cooking side dishes and sauces
- Equipped with removeable grease tray and grease cup to help reduce the risk of flare-ups, it's very easy to slide out and dump residues, thereby simplifying the cleanup procedure
- The stylish grill is made of heavy stainless steel, featuring durable control panel and double-layer lid with heat-resistant handle and built-in thermometer, which is built to long time use
Really nice grill. Great value and price.
Nice grill. Easy to assemble, about 1 1/2 hrs. The grates for the main burners are good. The grill heats up fast and gets very hot quickly, cooks nicely. The side burner black grate is peeling, no big deal. Overall recommend.
Great value, a little tricky to assemble but a great looking grill easy to move around too. No cover included which is a shame.
Solid grill all the way around. Assembly was easy enough, and it cooks great. Better than i expected. Large surface area. The sear side is very nice for steak. Found thus on sale and happy i picked it. Very nice look.